Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Praising Him

Do we thank and praise God enough?  I seriously doubt that.  We spend a lot of time praying to Him and asking various things, but do we thank Him?  God does want us to come to Him with requests and needs, but he also wants a personal, one-on-one relationship with us.  Such a relationship requires giving as well as taking.

Lately God has really been blessing me personally. He has helped me with my struggles with depression.  He has improved my faith and my attitude.  He has helped us unexpectedly with some financial issues.  He has given me a wonderful wife and great kids.  He has really spent time with me because I'm wanting to spend time with Him.

What did you thank Him for today?  Find something and do so right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment