Translate

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanks #3: My Wife

This may be a pretty obvious thanks, but it's very much worth mentioning.  I am so incredibly thankful for my wife.  And we met under uncommon circumstances, so I know God had a hand.  We were both living in Nashville and were single but searching.  As part of that search, we found a singles line on a local secular pop music station.  This was the kind of program where you could leave messages and browse profiles for free, but you had to pay a 1-900 number to retrieve messages left for you.  I had just started looking, and she had been doing it for a while but was about to give up.  She was a Christian all of her life and I had found faith in Christ for only a month.  We were from very different backgrounds and interests, yet over the last 12 years we have merged and blended until we are each others' perfect match. Only God could bring together people of such dissimilar origins in such a unique way.

My wife is my best friend and biggest supporter who I rely on heavily.  I am so thankful to God that He brought her into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment