Translate

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Good Read

Something interesting has happened in the last few days.  I've started really wanting to read my Bible.  Yes, this may seem like a no-brainer for a Christian, but I'll admit that reading it has often been something I know I should do and not something I want to do.  But a few days ago when I did my Love Dare about putting other distractions aside, I started reading the Bible before getting on the computer.  Since then I find myself looking forward to reading scripture, and spending more time really paying attention to what I'm reading. 

This is a good thing!

As I near the end of the 40-day Love Dare (yes, for those keeping track I missed a few days so I'm a little behind) I feel like I might just be succeeding in being closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment